For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

Marineland 150DD

1 reply [Last post]
robmiller2
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hey guys, due to my crazy Navy schedule I have to sell my tank and all associated equipment. I have a 150 gallon Marineland Deep Dimension tank with a Starfire front glass. Comes with tank, stand, canopy, CoralVue SE 400W finished lumen bright complete pendant kit with lumatek dimmable/mulit-watt ballast, currently using a 20000k radium. it has a trigger system crys30e sump, super reef water blaster 5000 (i believe), protein skimmer is currently broken (impeller), reef commander 2000, has many parts and accessories, chemicals and other additives. sorry the pic is not better.
It is currently stocked with @150lbs of live rock, a mated pair of maroon clowns, blue hippo, six line wrasse, lawnmower blenny.

I am asking $1400 for everything. other offers may be accepted. need to move relatively quickly.

if you have any questions please feel free to email me at robmiller2@me.com or call me at 7574495628.

thank you for your interest
Rob

robmiller2
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
The blue hippo is sold and

The blue hippo is sold and all of the rock. Down to $1000 on the tank, stand, canopy, light, sump, etc. Text or call if interested. Need sold by weekend of at all possible.