For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

Reef Commanders

2 replies [Last post]
Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

We have had all RC equipment on BO. Supply and demand has been an issue for a while. So many units are in use and sold monthly, we are having to conform to the demand on a regular basis. Because so many DI chambers are not being returned, new ones are having to be imported and filled.
POLICY - NO EXCEPTIONS
If you do not have a trade in, you will be charged a $20.00 core charge for each DI chamber. This has been the policy all along. I have made poor judgement in allowing them to be returned on good faith. I have realized that this kind of approach is just not acceptable. Please do not ask for a waiver on this fee. It is your responsibility to return them. If you have returned exhausted chambers and are waiting for replacements, I know who you are. I have some and will contact those who have been waiting. However, a friendly reminder will not hurt.
Thanks

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

c.talecki
c.talecki's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
So you're saying we now have

So you're saying we now have to pay $20 for the canisters before we re-fill them with crappy color changing resin from BRS?? Tongue

Fill your tank with $5 bills, pour some gas in, light it on fire.......then you'll know the real cost of reefing.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
pocket change

No, I just need extra cash. The 20's are going to pay for our executive bonus.

For the record.....You said it, not me. "crappy color changing resin from BRS"------probably why so many are missing
This way, I don't get a phone call from a president.

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.