For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

Weekly Stock Report

17 replies [Last post]
Todd
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Excellent!

Cool - Nothing better than a selection of the same fish to choose from. See you Saturday - probably later in the afternoon sometime. Family obligations take precedence, reefing second.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
new list

Thanks Todd. The selection is only getting better. I have two Purple Tangs....Awesome color. I know you had said some were looking for them on HRRC. Let them know and check out the edited list.

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

Todd
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
I will - thanks for the heads

I will - thanks for the heads up.

Tennenti's doing great. Your special blend is really good. I've only used it a couple of times but everything freaks out for it.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
follow up

I have to say that this week is exceptional. Some great fish and inverts. The strawberry cowrie has to be one of the coolest inverts ever! All the fish are amazing! Sohal-Powder Brown-Clown-Purple-Powder Blue-Blonde Naso......All Eating and looking great. To top it off, the coral selection is on the larger side of giant. We also have 1000's of snails and hermits as well as all the other cleaners you will need for your reef.

FYI----
Red Sea Test Kits are Awesome and in stock
The new Maxi Jet Pro's are here
The frozen food locker is packed
Halides will be here tomorrow and lots of them. All are MAP
Medical Grade RO/DI/UV water source-The best of anywhere-Only $.20 per gallon
Storewide Chemistry is Point On and I challange you to test it.

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.

LKGRenegade22
User offline. Last seen 6 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
I'm all tanged out after

I'm all tanged out after getting the Vlamingii from you last trip but what wrasses do you have in stock?

I'm going to be in the area this weekend and I'm definately coming by.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
list

The stock list at the beginning of this thread is current. Unless it says SOLD, it is in stock.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
UPDATED

I have been updating the weekly stock list every Wednesday and throughout the weekend. Pleas refer to the stock list in the above thread as needed.