For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

1/14/11

7 replies [Last post]
frumpy708
frumpy708's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline

These are current up to date photos of limited WYSIWYG... If you see something you like let Jeff know by PM'ing him @ Reef Chief or jeff@reefchief.us ...

ENJOY!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10413368@N06/sets/72157625833082110/

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 year 18 weeks ago. Offline
thank you

Hey Ben,
Thanks for getting all those photos up. I really like the way you have them on a slide. I know you are limited on time and I really appreciate your work. They look great and I know you still have about 500 more. That new photo box made a lot of difference.

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

frumpy708
frumpy708's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
flickr link updated with 40 more pics

Hey everyone just updated my flickr feed with 40 more pictures go check them out...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10413368@N06/sets/72157625833082110/

pjmiller33
pjmiller33's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Great Pictures!!!

Great looking pictures Ben!

-Jason

owenjay123
User offline. Last seen 5 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Looking Good, You can def

Big smile
Looking Good, You can def tell there is not photoshop.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
little feed back

We would like to pursue this way of advertising. Is WYSIWYG with pricing the preferred way to view selection and availability as well as price points? I mean the fish thing is names and numbers and that works for fish. For coral, actual pictures and prices could be updated regularly as well. What do you think?

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.

c.talecki
c.talecki's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 5 days ago. Offline
It doesn't get much easier

It doesn't get much easier then a picture and a price, suggest that you break them up into categories (sps/lps/zoos/etc.) so the customer doesn't have to scroll though 1000's of them at a time. A sale / special / clearance category for anything less then $10 would also be nice for cheap asses like Kevin and I....

Fill your tank with $5 bills, pour some gas in, light it on fire.......then you'll know the real cost of reefing.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
some new pictures

These are all pictures of coral at the store. Many of them are mother colonies, ready to frag. 2012 is a new venture for Reef Chief and SCC. Expanding and going online with sales is sure to bring a new level to the game. Keep checking for the new site and many new advertisements hitting the web and local listings. The pictures are ok, but the underwater video is going to be even better.