For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

bad weather

4 replies [Last post]
Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

There is a significant storm blowing across ATL. The ATL airport is way behind and that is my major connection from LAX. My vendor in LA has felt it better to wait a day or so to ship. I have the best reps in CA, props to them for looking out for me. The updated fish stock report will be delayed because of the storm. I will know more by late tomorrow and keep an ongoing update.

If Patrick would like to broker the shipment for me, that wlould be awesome.lol

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

Todd
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Sounds like a stand-up

Sounds like a stand-up vendor.

Patrick
Patrick's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Yeah, the roads down here are

Yeah, the roads down here are miserable. The 18 wheelers have clogged up the whole interstate system too......over 100 have jack knifed in the past 3 days. The airports are just getting back to normal, but no one can really get to them. We are not supposed to get consistent temps above freezing until the weekend........can't wait to get rid of all this winter wonderment.

Jeff, of course I will always help however needed. Big smile

The enemy of good enough is better.

pjmiller33
pjmiller33's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Stand up Vendor

Definitely a great vendor. I would imagine many would just ship anyway and just say "good luck." I can attest that it must be pretty bad in Atlanta... Our Intercontinental Corporate offices are closed and it takes a lot for that to happen! Those 14" tweezers are crucial too Jeff, just kidding.

-Jason

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
lol

I actually have some new tongs arriving today. I have yet to order them. So, this is a first time tryout. Stop by this weekend

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.