For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

Reef Chief Is Relocating

95 replies [Last post]
Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 year 26 weeks ago. Offline

We have secured a new location. Suffolk, VA.
The new facility is larger, cleaner, brand new and best of all privately owned. One more step towards being the best around. I am positive you all will love it. Brand new and innovative lay outs, makes for a super store. More and larger systems means more selection for the hobbyist. I have some really big plans as always. Not to worry, prices will be better than ever. With the buying power of Reef Chief, you will be blown away by the new prices of livestock and supplies. For some of you, Va. Beach, it will be worth the trip. For others, it may be closer to you. For reference, we will be 10 minutes from Obici Hospital. Future plans to add a greenhouse are in the works as well.

Armed with state of the art security and surveillance, the NEW Reef Chief will be solid and secured.

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

jdavison
User offline. Last seen 5 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks for posting Jeff, it

Thanks for posting Jeff, it has been hard keeping my mouth shut after the email you sent me. I didnt want to say anything until you posted on the site. Congrats man. That cuts 45 mins off the trip and it only takes 10 mins form work. Let me know when you will need help moving, building, ect. Once again congrats.

Tankless! 500 gallon main with 400 gallons of sump,fuge,growout in the works. Lets go to FLA!!!!

beachjunkey
User offline. Last seen 3 years 5 days ago. Offline
Nooooooooooo I just moved

Nooooooooooo I just moved back to VB straight up Rosemont and discovered Reef Chief! And since it's all about me.... lol j/k, that's awesome you keep getting bigger and better. When's the big move?
mark

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
Picture

Here is a picture of the new facility

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.

doubleduece
doubleduece's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
YOUR A

YOUR A DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Big smile

Looks like your gonna need a bigger lawnmower or more parking lot.

If I would of killed wife when I first met her, Id be out of jail by now....

GET SOME!!!!!

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
With 4.4 acres, I am def.

With 4.4 acres, I am def. needing a bigger mower. I will throw up some more pictures later. Oh, and there are mad deer tracks in the back woods. I could always get some goats.haha

doubleduece
doubleduece's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
DEB

You know your wife int gonna let you or any of your employee's harm any such deer..... Crazy Crazy

If I would of killed wife when I first met her, Id be out of jail by now....

GET SOME!!!!!

carrera mike (not verified)
Mowing Acreage

Reef Chief wrote:
With 4.4 acres, I am def. needing a bigger mower. .....

Jeff,

I might be selling my John Deere X-304 mower. Has 48" deck, 4 wheels steering to match zero turn models. It also has bagging system. less than 80 hours(less than 2 years old).

Regards
~Mike Tungol

white0nr1ce
User offline. Last seen 6 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Congrats on the move. I'm

Congrats on the move. I'm just worried about my fish dying before they get back to VB. Great, now ryan's going to plumb up my truck and invent a mobile set up for the fish. Tongue A greenhouse would be SUPER awesome.

&
8g biocube

John_Steph
John_Steph's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
The long drive.... lol

white0nr1ce wrote:
Congrats on the move. I'm just worried about my fish dying before they get back to VB. Great, now ryan's going to plumb up my truck and invent a mobile set up for the fish. Tongue A greenhouse would be SUPER awesome.

Your fish will be fine..... We live in NC and our fish make it just fine. In fact on cooler days when we make some stops along the way they still do ok. Just plan your trip accordingly. Smile

Stephanie

mikeit83 (not verified)
Jeff- Have any cool ideas

Jeff-

Have any cool ideas for new floor designs and tanks? I have seen some pretty neat tank designs in some distant stores (too far away to bring anything back)... your current shop is obviously too small- but with THAT MUCH ROOM... wow- its like having a blank slate and expanding on what works in your store and incorporating all sorts of dreams. If you need help moving stuff (have an f150) and setup- I volunteer to help out- no favors in return- I know I would walk away with more experience and ideas.

-mike