For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

Jeff, I'd like to start my Nanocube over....

3 replies [Last post]
ChuckH
User offline. Last seen 5 years 43 weeks ago. Offline

To that end, would you be interested in my current livestock in exchange for store credit? I'm getting my *ss kicked by Bryopsis. Tech-M hasn't worked and pruning is only so effective because it has infiltrated most of the LR and every nook and cranny. Many of my corals have attached to the LR, so taking them out and scrubbing or doing anything involving removing the LR is not an option. I figure you and your staff could frag the corals and either ditch the LR or put in a dark bucket somewhere until the algae is gone. I've attached some pics:

I have a fairly nice leather, IMO, several nice Sinularia, two types of Montipora that have encrusted the LR, a porites (?) frag, a 4.5" Crocea, assorted Xenia everywhere, several nice green rics, some scattered zoas, a pink tipped GBTA, a rock completely covered by GSP, 2 yellow CBS, 2 TR Ocellaris, and a Royal Gramma (with some assorted CUC).

Let me know if you're interested please.

Chuck

28 Nanocube w/ T5 Nova Extreme Pro lighting - mixed reef and 65 Undulate Trigger species tank.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
ok

Looks like starting over is the best route. I can take the LS. However, it will be some work for me to be able to re-sell the LS. I don't know what you need for it all. Looks to be very healthy and worth saving. Stop over and we can work out some store credit for when you set back up.

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

ChuckH
User offline. Last seen 5 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Great!

Will you be in the shop on Sunday?

28 Nanocube w/ T5 Nova Extreme Pro lighting - mixed reef and 65 Undulate Trigger species tank.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
no

I will not be available on Sun. What other day will work for you?

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.