For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

communicator program

5 replies [Last post]
Brian
Brian's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

kevin and i had this idea about adding something to this site. there are times were several of us are trying to talk to each other and are all on at the same time and if we had a communicator program added to this site like facebook and myspace has it would be great. make it easier and faster to reply to eachother especially when we are just b.s.ing around on here and talking about stuff that doesnt really apply to the thread we are currently on.

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

mrbait
User offline. Last seen 4 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
I know what you mean. We had

I know what you mean. We had one at HRRC but let it go. I liked having for the same reason you stated. Better than replying 45 times to one post or pm-ing back and forth.

jdavison
User offline. Last seen 6 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
How about a live chat

How about a live chat section?!!!!!!!

Tankless! 500 gallon main with 400 gallons of sump,fuge,growout in the works. Lets go to FLA!!!!

Brian
Brian's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
similar if not the same thing

similar if not the same thing i'm talking about. like we could have chatroom 1 and 2.

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

nate
User offline. Last seen 7 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Interesting ideas!

Sounds cool, gents. Give me a couple of days to figure it out.

Nate

jdavison
User offline. Last seen 6 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks dude that will be

Thanks dude that will be cool!!!!

Tankless! 500 gallon main with 400 gallons of sump,fuge,growout in the works. Lets go to FLA!!!!