For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

New Arrivals

10 replies [Last post]
Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

You all know there is new stock every week. However today through the first of the week I will be getting an epic amount of livestock.
Today--100 plus corals--LPS-SPS-Softy
Monday--400 lbs brand new rock--First time ever imported to the country--I received pictures from the collectors--This rock is freaking awesome
Monday--60 plus more mixed corals
Tuesday--50 plus clams--all kinds, all colors, all sizes

These are the newer trans shippers I am now using. The Corals/Fish are from the following regions. None of the other LFS are using my connections. They don't even know about them. Hence the quality and selection and the new lower prices. The LR is hand collected and shipped directly to holding facilities in LA where a broker then sends it directly to me. The rock will be from ocean to store in less than two days. The other livestock is the same route, ensuring the best the industry has to offer.
LOMBOK
IRIAN JAYA
TIMOR
KUPANG
VANUATU
BALI DINAR
AUSTRALIA

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

Brian
Brian's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
sounds cool

sounds cool

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

Schme2
User offline. Last seen 2 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
What time?

What time is the shipment coming in today?

c.talecki
c.talecki's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Pictures

While at the store yesterday I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the pictures and the stuff is awesome. The pictures of the rock were truly amazing - it was being held by a diver on the boat who just hand picked it - the variety of coraline on them is second to none!

Fill your tank with $5 bills, pour some gas in, light it on fire.......then you'll know the real cost of reefing.

Reef Chief
Reef Chief's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
arrive

5:00

Having a seemingly unreachable vision. Working extremely arduous against all odds. Embracing and protecting the vision turned reality. Living the dream.
Life is not so bad after all.

curlykid
curlykid's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
I might just have to come by.

I might just have to come by. Are you getting tabling acros? Put me down for a frag.

Karl
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Will be there soon

Wow, sounds great can you get some photos up on here of what you go so I can talk the wife into coming by so we can get some great stuff

Measure twice cut once

curlykid
curlykid's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Wowzas! He got some awsome

Wowzas! He got some awsome stuff yesterday, there's a beautiful baby blue acro colony. I got some SPS frags, pink tabling acro, green slimer, and one from that blue gomezi (I think) colony.

Mikeskillz
Mikeskillz's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 year 28 weeks ago. Offline
Can't wait to see what the

Can't wait to see what the rock looks like.

A hobby is something you do in your spare time, but your passion is doing something you love.

TommyG
User offline. Last seen 2 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Hopefully you have some of

Hopefully you have some of that live rock when I'm ready to start my tank. I'm aiming for Sept. 26 or Oct. 3.

stibsrox
stibsrox's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
the rock

the rock sounds AWESOME!!!