For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

48" 110w VHO Super White and Super Actinic Bulbs

6 replies [Last post]
Mikeskillz
Mikeskillz's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 year 27 weeks ago. Offline

I am looking to sell or trade my 48" 110w VHO Super White and Super Actinic Bulbs. These both are lightly used but work great. The only reason I am getting rid of them is that I am upgrading to actinics on both sides and I want both bulbs to be the same age. I have my light ballast setup so I can show you them in action if you are interested. I am trying to get $15 each or $25 for both or whatever you have to trade. I can be contacted at 757-589-7049 or at mikeskillz_mailbox@yahoo.com. Thanks for checking this post out.

A hobby is something you do in your spare time, but your passion is doing something you love.

Brian
Brian's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
what kind of bulbs?

what kind of bulbs? powercompact, t5, t8? and what k ratings? and how old are they?

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

Mikeskillz
Mikeskillz's picture
They are VHO bulbs that have

They are VHO bulbs that have two pins on each side. The White bulb is 10000k and the Actinic is around 420. I bought them used with my light setup about 2 months ago so I don't know their exact age but if you are interested, you can come by and I can turn them on for you.

A hobby is something you do in your spare time, but your passion is doing something you love.

Mikeskillz
Mikeskillz's picture
New Price: 10 each and I

New Price: 10 each and I will throw in 2 - 5500k metal halide bulbs

Brian
Brian's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
if you havent sold them by

if you havent sold them by the get together i might be interested in the actnic bulb, do you know if its a t5 or a t8? t5 is the really skinny bulb and t8 and more of garage size bulb. i allready have one but coulndt hurt me to pick up a spare with some life left in her.

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

Mikeskillz
Mikeskillz's picture
I would have to say they are

I would have to say they are t8 by that description. They are about 2 " in diameter by 48" long.

Mikeskillz
Mikeskillz's picture
Sold.

Sold.