For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

48" 4 bulb t5 high output light fixture- new price!!

5 replies [Last post]
Brian
Brian's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 years 51 weeks ago. Offline

just upgraded my lights so i have for sale or trade a 48 inch 4 bulb t5 light fixture. I believe its 225 or 250 watts. has four double blue-moon leds for night viewing. 2 actnic bulbs and 2 daylight bulbs. one cord and three switches. has its mounting legs still attached. unit flips up for easy access to the tank. has a removable acrlic lens for easy cleaning. unit is in good condition with no cracks. asking 100 dollars or will trade for liverock, fish or corals. and i am pretty easy going on what i would trade when it comes to the coral or fish. just dont need any xenias or leathers unless its a really cool leather.

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

curlykid
curlykid's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
your wife picked that couch

your wife picked out that couch. I really need someone to take my 2 screen reptile cages. Their worth about 200$, will you take them?

Brian
Brian's picture
lol

Yes my wife picked out that ugly a-- horrible, disgusting, obnoxious, hidiously red couch. which is not even comfortable. i still need lovin a couple of times a week so of course i said "yes honey, that looks nice" lizard cages? sorry man not into lizards or snakes. i think a few guys here like that hobby and might be interested. i dont think most people would mind u posting them up here. we really need a something other for forum. but i am getting ready to lower the price on the light and i am pretty leanient on what i would take for trade when it comes to corals or fish if u didnt mind loosing a particular fish or two or coral or two. thanks though.

Why yes I am a Reefer! Are you? Check Out my tank here: http://reefchief.us/forum/2009/05/06/brian-and-jaimes-120-reef

c.talecki
c.talecki's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Blue Couches

When I met my wife she had the same couches in blue - so uncomfortable couldn't even sit on them. I got rid of them a few years back and I'm still paying for it!

Fill your tank with $5 bills, pour some gas in, light it on fire.......then you'll know the real cost of reefing.

Brian
Brian's picture
light is sold, thanks to guy,

light is sold, thanks to guy, hopefully a new member of our forum.

Aubreysmemaw
User offline. Last seen 7 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
if the person does not come

if the person does not come through let me know......i have a 90 gal, i have several fish that i am looking to sell or trade. they are a tomato clown, saddleback clown, niger trigger and a 50/50 blue and yellow damsel. I am willing to trade several for the lights. all are healthy and very energetic. let me know.

Aubreysmemaw