For marine aquarists in Hampton Roads and beyond!

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 replies [Last post]
Tyler
Tyler's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 51 weeks ago. Offline

Here are some pictures of just a few awesome corals that Jeff is sending back from California. Most of the pictures are of new corals, but there are a couple of them that are of corals that we've had for a little while. I just couldn't pass by some of the older ones and not take a few pictures. So here they are...hope you like them!!!!

*My Tanks
My father and I have a 1,000gal. system, that includes: 375, 175 ,125, 75, 3-33, and 30 gallon aquariums. With a 125 and 55gal. sump, which are two separte tanks that are joined together. We also have a 150gal. tank as its own aquarium.

Tyler
Tyler's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
I would like to thank Karl

I would like to thank Karl for hand modeling some of the corals!!!!! Smile :) Smile :) Smile :)

*My Tanks
My father and I have a 1,000gal. system, that includes: 375, 175 ,125, 75, 3-33, and 30 gallon aquariums. With a 125 and 55gal. sump, which are two separte tanks that are joined together. We also have a 150gal. tank as its own aquarium.

Patrick
Patrick's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
I thought that looked like a

I thought that looked like a bear claw. Hope the move to warmer weather suits you and you are doing well Karl. RC won't be the same without you.

The enemy of good enough is better.

dkoernert
dkoernert's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Is that a watermelon chalice?

Is that a watermelon chalice? Those are some nice corals guys, really nice clams as well.

stibsrox
stibsrox's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
???

i cant see any of the pics its says theve been moved or delted!! Sad

stanlalee
User offline. Last seen 6 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
well those were over 4 months

well those were over 4 months ago. stop by, theres always good stuff to look at there. I think there should be some general store pictures somewhere on the site though just to show what they've got going on over there.